“Good service, great value, and the perfect location!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Studio 6 New Orleans East to your Saves list
Studio 6 New Orleans East
12330 I-10 Service Rd, I-10 & Exit 245/Bullard Rd, New Orleans, LA 70128   |
Ranked #140 of 154 Hotels in New Orleans
“Good service, great value, and the perfect location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

I absolutely love staying here! My stay has always been pleasurable. It's secluded and the staff is soooo helpful. If you want privacy at a great price, this is the place!

• Stayed May 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
baton rouge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Everything about this hotel is great! The service and quality of the room was excellent. I would highly recommend to others. This hotel was wonderful and this was the perfect place to stay. The staff was great very helpful. The hotel was close to everything we had a wonderful time.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

I was traveling with my wife and this was our first time in New Orleans. We found the staff enchanting and a fine example of true Southern Hospitality. We had no issues at all. I read some of the other reviews and I am not sure what kind of a smell they could be talking about. I have a very sensative nose and I did not smell anything except some kind of room deordorizer which my wife and I both liked. The price was great for what we paid! The only suggestion would be "free WiFi" and maybe FOX news on the TV cable choices. Other than that, our stay was wonderful and we will be back again next year.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Simpsonville sc
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Myself and my 2 kids stayed here for a week

when we checked in there were only 2 towels for 3 people when I asked for more, I was told I had to use the towels and turn into reception like a criminal b4 I got more finally after speaking to the manager I got towels

room was on ground floor 2 double beds in room one facing a wall with closet which meant I could not see tv when in bed

room was smelly, dirty dark and due to fact the view was brick wall very depressing

Internet was down entire time I stayed here no explanation

had dog its indoor with corridor difficult to walk him a $50.00 non refundable pet fee was sprung on me at front desk though not explained when I booked reservation
hotel is in dumpy area beside a home depot no decent resturants

Room Tip: check out your room b4 you pay
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Russellville, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

When you drive up to this property, you might think: What have I gotten myself into? But once you walk through the front doors, all that changes. The staff is professional and knowledgeable. Check-in is swift and accurate. The rooms need some remodeling, but they have everything you need for a short or long stay: a kitchen, a bed, and a television. What more do you need? Everything is provided for you, and when you run out, whatever will be quickly replaced.

The only downfall to this property is its location to the city.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
New Orleans, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

I stayed for 6 nights during the final 4 in New Orleans(only because of the price). When first entering the room there is a strange smell in the room so I kept the window open to air out the room but it did not help. Also the maid did not service my room one night and I had to call the manager to make sure the room was serviced the next days. However the front desk staff was helpful and the room although small was clean.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012 via mobile

I checked into the studio 6 extended stay for the NCAA championship game. The first problem with the hotel is they said we could check in at noon after standing in front of the counter while the employees talked to their friends on the desk phone for five minutes. When calling back at noon they said what they meant to say was one. We came back at one and waited another fifteen minutes for the same employees to stop conversating between each other, one being the operations manager. When finally getting into the room the smell was terrible and there were more problems. The shower curtain was missing, the screen to the window was broken so the window would not open, and the lamp above the table was broken and hanging upside down. Since we were in a hurry we called down to make sure we would not be charged for the damage. We showered then looked a little more into the room. Pulling back the blanket to the bed pubic hair was found covering the bed. That was enough so we called back down and asked for a refund. The lady said yes so we booked another room next door. When turning in the keys they then informed us the shower was used so there would be no refund. Nasty, disgusting, and unprofessional. I would suggust staying anywhere but the studio 6.

• Stayed April 2012

Been to Studio 6 New Orleans East? Share your experiences!