I am not sure who wrote the other two reviews, maybe the owers. The room was nasty the tub had orange streaks all over it. the sink had not been cleaned in who knows how long. The bed was hard as a rock. I know this is a very cheap hotel but we have stayed in motel 6's before and this was by far the worst. The loction is very bad to say the least. It was not safe to walk to your car past ten. They also had hookers in the parking lot. We drove to get something to eat at rallys down the road so we could hurry to the room and lock ourself in while in the drive through at rallys there were bulldogs roaming aroung and people sitting everywhere in lawn chairs at the burger king parking lot. All I can say is I am glad we made it out alive.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 New Orleans -Old Gentilly Rd Hotel New Orleans
- Motel 6 New Orleans -Old Gentilly Rd Hotel
- Knights Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Knights Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New Property Spacious Rooms Pet Friendly Free Hi-Speed Internet Less than 4 miles from the French Quaters and downtown ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Motel 6 New Orleans -Old Gentilly Rd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.