My partner and I stayed here Saturday night on a weekend to New Orleans. Wanted somewhere out of the French Quarter as we'd read it can be a bit unsafe at night around that area. Overall we enjoyed our stay. The room was spacious and clean.
Location was good: 20 min walk to the Convention Center/Riverwalk Outlets down Poydras Street or 20 min walk to Jackson Square in the French Quarter via Loyola St then Canal St and Decatur St. Easy to organize a cab to the airport and front desk were happy to hold our luggage both before we checked in and after we checked out until our flight late Sunday night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a refreshed Holiday Inn! Visit the recipient of the Customer Service Excellence award by IHG. Rooms feature Simmons pillow top mattresses and new pillow options. Relax in our courtesy area shuttle. Savor fresh coffee and pastries daily. Stay connected with FREE wireless. Plunge in our large rooftop pool and energize in our fitness center. Our full service property offers tantalizing meals morning, noon and night. Adult beverage options showcased in our Mardi Gras Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome Hotel New Orleans
- Downtown Superdome Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Superdome