The room looks nice, but upon further inspection, there are bed bugs, dirty mirrors and windows, dirty table and counter tops, shower and bath need repairs, AC unit needs repair. The location does not feel safe at night. No security presence around the outside of the hotel. The parking is the most expensive around by far and is substandard in every way. The parking garage has low ceilings low-hanging pipes with rust and mold. Maybe all this is typical for NOLA, but this is my 1st time there in decades. Look closely at online maps of the hotels around Bourbon Street and stay there instead. Security on Bourbon St is much better than here.
I found free parking on many streets and at Harrah's, if you gamble enough! It is a few minutes from Bourbon Street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a refreshed Holiday Inn! Visit the recipient of the Customer Service Excellence award by IHG. Rooms feature Simmons pillow top mattresses and new pillow options. Relax in our courtesy area shuttle. Savor fresh coffee and pastries daily. Stay connected with FREE wireless. Plunge in our large rooftop pool and energize in our fitness center. Our full service property offers tantalizing meals morning, noon and night. Adult beverage options showcased in our Mardi Gras Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome Hotel New Orleans
- Downtown Superdome Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Superdome