My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in April 2011.
Our room was spacious and clean, with 2 double beds, extremely comfortable with a selection of pillows. Bathroom was also large. We had a view of the hotel swimming pool. The hotel restaraunt was very good and not too expensive, food was excellent! The hotel is a short walk from the main Canal St., Bourbon street area and also operates a free shuttle bus on the hour to the Bourbon Street area and to Harrah's casino. The staff are very friendly and willing to help. We booked our flights&hotel package through Expedia and got a very good deal. The other Holiday Inn is right on Bourbon street and the Downtown hotel provides a quiter alternative. Highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a refreshed Holiday Inn! Visit the recipient of the Customer Service Excellence award by IHG. Rooms feature Simmons pillow top mattresses and new pillow options. Relax in our courtesy area shuttle. Savor fresh coffee and pastries daily. Stay connected with FREE wireless. Plunge in our large rooftop pool and energize in our fitness center. Our full service property offers tantalizing meals morning, noon and night. Adult beverage options showcased in our Mardi Gras Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome Hotel New Orleans
- Downtown Superdome Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Superdome