We enjoyed our room and the service at the Drury Inn of New Orleans. This was actually our favorite hotel out of 4 hotels on our trip. The windows in our room were awesome and although we were overlooking construction, we still enjoyed the large windows and light! The roof top pool was a hit with our whole family. There were some pool areas that could use some updating/maintenance (repair concrete/tile in areas, etc.) but it was very neat to be on top of the city enjoying the view and the sounds while taking an evening dip and the pool appeared and felt clean. The air conditioner in the room worked (important in New Orleans during the Summer!) and the room was clean. The beds weren't the most comfortable but they were okay. The food (breakfast and afternoon/evening) was a great bonus. Nothing extremely delicious and a pretty packed dining area but it sure makes the hotel stay a great value when you can plan on those meals being taken care of. I will also say this hotel was within walking distance for all kinds of places we wanted to go in NOLA (French Quarter, Bourbon Street, etc.) as long as you are in good physical health to walk those distances. We walked for several hours in the evening and enjoyed it very much. We had to valet park our car which I had reservations about (I like having access to our vehicle at all times) but turned out to be convenient and a non-issue. I would recommend the Drury Inn if you are visiting NOLA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. A stay in the Big Easy doesn’t get any easier than at the Drury Inn & Suites. Located one block from the famous St. Charles trolley, you have easy access to the regal beauty of Garden District and the vibrant nightlife of the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites - New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans