“Not impressed” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Madison, New Jersey
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stopped by Fiorellas around 9pm for dinner. I had the fried chicken and my boyfriend had the crabcakes. You wait a bit for your food which would be ok if it was something outstanding but it was not. My chicken was very, very salty and nothing exceptional at all. I had the mashed potatoes which were good, but the gravy had an out of jar taste.
My boyfriend was not impressed with the crabcakes. He said they were just average and definitely not the best he ever ate. If I go back to New Orleans I would not shoose to eat here again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dallas, Texas
“Awful service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Visited years ago and went back for fried chicken - service has gone down hill and place looked dirty - we ordered the muffuletta and 10 mins later he tells us they are out of the olive bread so we opted to stick with fried chicken - 10 min later he comes back and tells us they found the bread? How could they lose it the kitchen is very small? - shame to see this place go down hill - fried chicken is only reason to visit which was good!

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Watch for the Mice!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Family member suggested we go there, as they have "the best fried chicken in the world." Well, my wife, son, and I went. We had a table in the front of the restaurant. We were the only ones in that section. As we were waiting for a server, I peered down and saw a mouse scurrying around the table to my right. With that, we left.

Visited July 2013
Delaware
“GET ME OUT OF HERE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

If you like a restaurant with big roaches crawling around at your feet and super-slow, indifferent service with poor quality food, then this is your place. Years ago this was a decent place to eat, but management has obviously changed. Tourists at the table next to us claimed to be having a good experience but I guess they live the dining standards must be pretty low.

Visited May 2013
Sligo, Pennsylvania
“Management seems to forget that there are patrons observing management of employees”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stopped here for an early dinner after reading reviews about the chicken and red beans and rice. Our waitress was attentive and knowledgable about the wine and menu items. Unfortunately, before our food arrived, there was a loud disbute between a manager and an employee. Everyone in the restaurant was affected. There was no acknowledgement or apology from the manager. He continued to loudly grumble and complain even long after the employee grabbed her belongings and left. I gave 3 stars, because our waitress was very good, and I felt bad for her. With all the places in NOLA, I would not return to this one.

• Visited July 2013