“Friendly staff, great location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville

You added Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville to your Saves list
Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   910 Iberville St., New Orleans, LA 70112 (Formerly Iberville Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Stay for Breakfast!
Ranked #18 of 155 Hotels in New Orleans
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Friendly staff, great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I really can't complain about anything. The staff were really helpful and friendly, the rooms were clean and spacious and there was plenty of parking which I was really surprised about. A great place to stop and rest after a long journey.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Lufkin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I truly had an great experience staying at this hotel. The hotel itself is very close to Bourbon St. so the location is absolutely perfect. The room I stayed in was very clean, which is important to me especially because I used to do Environmental Health Inspections for hotels. What I especially loved was how all of the staff was so welcoming and so helpful. Customer service is very important and this hotel definitely knows how to take care of their clients. Marcos at Valet Parking was especially helpful! The moment I arrived he was very welcoming and overall a pleasant person. He helped us with our bags and even gave us a few tips on places to go and how to get there. I really think he set the bar high on customer service for hotels. I will now be comparing the service of other places I stay to this one, and it will be very hard to beat! I will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This hotel is in a great location, but as another reviewer stated, the entrance is confusing. You need to take one elevator up to the lobby, and then another elevator to your room. We didn't really mind but I would hate to try to navigate it if I was handicapped, or had a few too many beverages in the Quarter. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were well appointed with lots of room and the housekeeping staff did a wonderful job each day. The valets were very friendly, greeting us each time we left the hotel, and were helpful in getting a taxi for us when required, although if staying in the Quarter, everything is within walking distance. We did not take advantage of using the spa at the Ritz Carlton which came with our reservation, and the hotel itself did not really provide anything other than an exercise room. I would stay here again if the price was right, but having stayed at a number of other New Orleans Hotels, I have to say it would not be near the top of my list.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This hotel was located perfectly near Bourbon street, about a block away so easy to get to. I liked how it was close yet not on Bourbon so it was quite at night. The rooms were spacious, we had a bedroom, bathroom and sitting area. Everyone at the hotel was extremely nice and helpful. I would definitely stay here again :)

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Newport, Rhode Island, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The entrance to the hotel was just a bit confusing, but the valet was most helpful. The check-in process was quick, and the staff was unbelievably helpful and accommodating to this first time traveler to New Orleans. One of the gals even accompanied me to my room. The decor was lovely, the bed was very comfortable and the sitting area was a lovely place to relax and watch TV after a busy day of sightseeing and visiting with family and friends. The location is perfect for seeing as much or as little of the French Quarter as you want. It is close (within walking distance for most) to restaurants, shops, etc. Cabs are available almost immediately, if necessary, and everyone is interested in making your trip as enjoyable as possible. Each time I returned to the hotel someone asked me if I had had a good day, asked where I had gone. When I headed out in the morning I was asked if I needed any directions or assistance of any kind. I left a note for the housekeeper to please leave an extra "regular" coffee for me, and that request was honored throughout my stay of 6 days. My room was clean and comfortable. As a woman traveling alone, I felt entirely safe, and if I had any questions they were answered quickly and honestly. I loved my New Orleans experience from the quirky restaurants, to seeing Grandpa Elliott and enjoying a few songs, to a small "party-gras" parade on Bourbon street - a special treat since mardi gras parades don't happen in the French Quarter. It was hard to leave, but when I return I will indeed stay at this Marriott. I had a wonderful experience.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Everyone at this Marriott was extremely friendly and kind. The first person we met was Sergio Cabzera at the front desk at check in. The phones were ringing non stop but he took time with us and was very patient, answering all our questions. The hotel was very clean and modern. We have not one complaint. I wish I had gotten more names to report.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Pulling up to the entrance of the hotel, I was not sure as to what to expect since it was a small entry way to the building manned by a small bell desk. It can be easy to miss the signage if you are driving and not paying close attention.

When we took the elevator to the lobby, we were pleasantly surprised by the beautiful decor. We stayed in a one bedroom and it had nice high ceilings and a cool barn style sliding door separating the bedroom from the living room. The bedding was comfortable and room was tastefully decorated.

The hotel is perfectly located 2 blocks from Bourbon street but still far enough from the noise and crowd. There's a Walgreens down the street if you need to pick up some toiletries, snacks or even souvenirs.

The hotel is linked to the Ritz Carlton. A walk through the passage way and through Ritz Carlton will land you right on Canal Street where you can catch the trolley. Go to Ruby Slippers for breakfast while you are on Canal Street. Very yummy choices.

There is a small breakfast area in the lobby area if you would like to grab a quick bite as well as their marketplace for light late night snacks etc.

This is truly a gem and definitely made our stay in New Orleans a memorable and comfortable one. We were sad to go but we will be back.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville? Share your experiences!