“Perfect location!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville

You added Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville to your Saves list
Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   910 Iberville St., New Orleans, LA 70112 (Formerly Iberville Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Stay for Breakfast!
Ranked #18 of 155 Hotels in New Orleans
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Perfect location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This hotel was located perfectly near Bourbon street, about a block away so easy to get to. I liked how it was close yet not on Bourbon so it was quite at night. The rooms were spacious, we had a bedroom, bathroom and sitting area. Everyone at the hotel was extremely nice and helpful. I would definitely stay here again :)

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Newport, Rhode Island, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The entrance to the hotel was just a bit confusing, but the valet was most helpful. The check-in process was quick, and the staff was unbelievably helpful and accommodating to this first time traveler to New Orleans. One of the gals even accompanied me to my room. The decor was lovely, the bed was very comfortable and the sitting area was a lovely place to relax and watch TV after a busy day of sightseeing and visiting with family and friends. The location is perfect for seeing as much or as little of the French Quarter as you want. It is close (within walking distance for most) to restaurants, shops, etc. Cabs are available almost immediately, if necessary, and everyone is interested in making your trip as enjoyable as possible. Each time I returned to the hotel someone asked me if I had had a good day, asked where I had gone. When I headed out in the morning I was asked if I needed any directions or assistance of any kind. I left a note for the housekeeper to please leave an extra "regular" coffee for me, and that request was honored throughout my stay of 6 days. My room was clean and comfortable. As a woman traveling alone, I felt entirely safe, and if I had any questions they were answered quickly and honestly. I loved my New Orleans experience from the quirky restaurants, to seeing Grandpa Elliott and enjoying a few songs, to a small "party-gras" parade on Bourbon street - a special treat since mardi gras parades don't happen in the French Quarter. It was hard to leave, but when I return I will indeed stay at this Marriott. I had a wonderful experience.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Everyone at this Marriott was extremely friendly and kind. The first person we met was Sergio Cabzera at the front desk at check in. The phones were ringing non stop but he took time with us and was very patient, answering all our questions. The hotel was very clean and modern. We have not one complaint. I wish I had gotten more names to report.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Pulling up to the entrance of the hotel, I was not sure as to what to expect since it was a small entry way to the building manned by a small bell desk. It can be easy to miss the signage if you are driving and not paying close attention.

When we took the elevator to the lobby, we were pleasantly surprised by the beautiful decor. We stayed in a one bedroom and it had nice high ceilings and a cool barn style sliding door separating the bedroom from the living room. The bedding was comfortable and room was tastefully decorated.

The hotel is perfectly located 2 blocks from Bourbon street but still far enough from the noise and crowd. There's a Walgreens down the street if you need to pick up some toiletries, snacks or even souvenirs.

The hotel is linked to the Ritz Carlton. A walk through the passage way and through Ritz Carlton will land you right on Canal Street where you can catch the trolley. Go to Ruby Slippers for breakfast while you are on Canal Street. Very yummy choices.

There is a small breakfast area in the lobby area if you would like to grab a quick bite as well as their marketplace for light late night snacks etc.

This is truly a gem and definitely made our stay in New Orleans a memorable and comfortable one. We were sad to go but we will be back.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Tel Aviv
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

If only we had a window that didn't look out on a wall - it would have been perfect. We were there for a week and it was comfortable and convenient, but a little dark and it bothered me. I should have been happy about that because our room was very quiet even though all the streets were crowded and noisy all night. The staff was incredibly helpful, and made the whole city easily accessible to us.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We've stayed here twice and have been very satisfied both times. It is 2 blocks from Bourbon Street so it is close to the action, but far enough away to get a quiet night's sleep. The rooms are spacious and the beds are very comfortable. The staff is friendly and I look forward to my next vacation at this hotel.

Room Tip: I get the Queen room with a sofa for the extra room. You basically get a sitting room with sofa and...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We spent 7 nights at this hotelover the New Year's holiday and we were thoroughly impressed with the location, cleanliness and overall ambience. The staff were excellent.
Special kudos to Shelita and Sergio at the front desk who just knew how to make the guest experience special and treat each customer like they mattered the most. Staff like them single handedly create customer loyalty.
Front desk person Taurean on the other hand was your average I just work here kind of guy. Not rude but simply mechanical in his work and borderline dismissive but that's what sets the average from the cream of the crop like Sergio and Shelita.
The onsite café cocktails were awful and bartenders could do with some quality training to make the drinks competitive to what you get on Bourbon street. Their service was great but quality of food lacking.

Overall this is an incredibly good hotel with some fine service.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Austin W, Manager at Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Good Morning marcans,

Thank you so much for the great feedback you gave regarding our front desk team. We are so proud of Shelita and Sergio.

Your other constructive feedback regarding our other team members will be used constructively to continually better the guest experience.

If I can be of assistance in any way please feel free to reach out to me directly at the hotel.

Warm Regards,

Austin Westbrook
Assistant General Manager
Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans Downtown/Iberville

Been to Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville? Share your experiences!