“Loved the hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville

You added Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville to your Saves list
Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   910 Iberville St., New Orleans, LA 70112 (Formerly Iberville Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
$20 Daily Credit
Ranked #18 of 154 Hotels in New Orleans
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Loved the hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Wonderful hotel, great location, the rooms were nice just noisy, and the service was wonderful the convenient Starbucks in the lobby. The people at the front desk were so helpful in getting me checked in,telling me about the great tours that was available and the wonderful amenities that the hotels offers Ms.shalieta was my agent she was so sweet. the valet guys were very professional,friendly,and patient with me and my family as we unloaded our vehicle. The valets both Donovan and Glen both helped me guide my car in load my luggage on to a cart and in fact my luggage was at my room before I could get there which was AWSOME and they even gave us some great places to eat around the city. My stay at the courtyard Marriott was the best and me and my family will be back to enjoy many more vacations.

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Great value hotel. We booked well in advance so were able to secure two rooms for not much more than the price of one room. Very well located only a block or two from Canal St. We were close enough to Bourbon St but not too close to the non stop partying. Staff was extremely helpful and courteous and huge lobby area with bar was a great place to unwind, have a few drinks and watch a game. The rooms were quite well maintained and homely although not overly spacious. This was not really a concern to us as we weren't planning on spending much time in our rooms. Would definitely stay there again

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Ridgeland, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Had a wonderful Friday-Sunday stay at the Courtyard. Valet parking was right across the street. So, car retrieval was fast. Good service at the bell station and at the check-in desk. Had a nice, clean King Suite on the 7th floor. Fairly new property and our room was in really good shape, and it was quiet. Had a good breakfast downstairs on Saturday morning. One block off Canal Street on the corner of Iberville and Dauphine. A lot of good restaurants and attractions close by. Driving there on Iberville is a little slow, but that's typical of the French Quarter.

Avon, CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

While we have visited New Orleans many times, this is our first time at this hotel. The location is very convenient to the Vieux Carre, Canal Street, IMAX, the Aquarium and the casinos. The staff was very friendly and good with advice and directions.

This is not a full service hotel but it is a great value with very up to date decor and a perfectly adequate gym. You also have access to the gym at the Ritz next door for a small fee. We feel its a great find for the money.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This is a great place to stay if you want to be in the quarter but don't want to be up all night with the party on Bourbon St. The location is perfect, 1 block form the action and within a few blocks of great restaurants, etc. Rooms were upgraded, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Northumberland, UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Had a room on the 10th Floor, very quiet, no view (this didn't bother us as we prefer quiet) the beds are super comfortable. Having paid for a suite I thought it would have a bath, it didn't, I suggest you ask for a room with a 'tub' when you check in if you are a bath person, after 2 days walking round NO I wish I had! Saying that the bathroom was very nice, lots of surface space but no shaving mirror, mirror over large sink too far away. Lovely Paul Mitchell products replaced every day. In sittingroom there is an additional sink with a fridge which we found useful. Air con a little on the noisy side so didn't use it. No safe in room (have to use one at reception). There is a laundry on the 10th floor. You need to get 2 lifts to get out of the hotel, one to reception then one down to the street. Wifi good in the room, this came with the room.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Celeste B, Manager at Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear howie603,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor, your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am sorry we were not able to put you in a room that had a bath tub instead of the stand-up shower. We do not have very many rooms that have bath tubs and it is recommended that there be a request put in for one of these rooms prior to arrival. I am happy to hear that you did enjoy other features of the guest room and they were useful during your stay.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Celeste B.
Operations Manager
Chicago, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I traveled to New Orleans for the Essence Festival in July with my husband and several friends. We stayed at this hotel which has a great location, clean, calm atmosphere, and nice spacious rooms. We loved that the hotel shared space with the Ritz next door who treated u like u were their guest as well- in the public areas. The ritz lounge is great and so is the outside terrace. We saw many celebs during our stay just visiting the ritz bar. We loved the easy access to nightlife, bourbon, food spots. Easy check in and out. We will return for sure.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Jaimethefoxx,

Thank you for putting up your review of your time with us during Essence Fest! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here and were able to get the full experience of both our hotel and the Ritz Carlton.

We hope to welcome you back for next year's Essence Fest!

Celeste B.
Operations Manager

Been to Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville? Share your experiences!