“Spacious Rooms. Fantastic Location!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville

Save Saved
You added Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville to your Saves list
Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   910 Iberville St., New Orleans, LA 70112 (Formerly Iberville Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save now in New Orleans
Ranked #16 of 153 hotels in New Orleans
GreenLeadersBronze level
Plano, TX
“Spacious Rooms. Fantastic Location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Very nice modernization of older hotel. Rooms (Suites) are quite spacious. Location (1 block from Bourbon St., one block from Canal Street (trolley), and adjacent to some of the best and most popular restaurants in the French Quarter) makes it one of the most convenient hotels for seeing the best of New Orleans and, especially, the French Quarter. Great facility for families, couples, and business. Main drawback (and inconvenience): you have to take two different elevators to get from the entrance to rooms. Also, spa and pool are in Ritz Hotel next door and charges are extra. HINT: Hotel charges $38/day for parking but public, covered garage 20 feet directly across street only charges $25, with in-out privileges.

Room Tip: Ask for outside room. Inside rooms overlook small, dingy, undecorated courtyard.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

319 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is an old property that, while retaining the wonderful architectural features like high ceilings, tall windows, and balconies, has all the modern comforts and conveniences. Most rooms offer something really unique -- 2 KING beds in two separate sections of the room. My sister and I were together for a girls' getaway, and this configuration allowed us each to have our own "space" with a modern bathroom in between. The location was just outside the edge of the quarter which made it a little less noisy and crazy, yet meant that we were steps from the restaurants and music that we sought. I can't think why I wouldn't stay here from now on.

Room Tip: The corridors are a little noisy. If that bothers you, ask for a room at a dead end.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
santa cruz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We really enjoyed our stay at the Courtyard. I really wanted to stay at a more historic, boutique type property, but we traveled with our 21 year old daughter and I felt that we'd all enjoy our trip more if had our own rooms. We stayed in the double king room and it was perfect. My husband and I had the room next to the hallway and we didn't here any noise at all. Our daughter's room was on the courtyard and it was also perfectly quiet.
The wet bar area and fridge were really nice to have. The rooms are nicely decorated and modern but the building itself had some classic touches to it.
There was plenty of storage areas as well. There was even a small couch in the room our daughter slept in. Plus each room had 2 huge TVs. Also 2 I Homes to listen to your own music. Our only issue was with our nightstands. My husband and I used those to store some clothes and somehow that made the drawers too heavy and they would open and tip the nightstand over. They should probably attach those to the wall.
Housekeeping did a great job, plenty of towels and toiletries. Love the Paul Mitchell products.
The Courtyard was well located to most everything we wanted to do. Bourbon St, is a block away and Acme Oyster House was a block and half down Iberville. Everything in the Quarter was a short walk away.
We had no problem with the 2 elevator set up at all, and it made the hotel feel more secure.
I would love to stay at this Courtyard again, we had a great stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the courtyard don't give you much of a view but are very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Came this past weekend (july 4th) for Essence. The hotel was simply beautiful! The room/bathroom were spacious, clean and quiet. Lobby and hallways were clean spotless. It is near everything!!! I had a wonderful time. Also, the valet service was awesome!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Waterford, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I'm here on vacation as we speak. On vac from Michigan and got into New Orleans at around noon and was still able to check in. The guy at the counter was super nice I forgot his name, the window view is not great but hey you not gonna spend tons of time in room anyways so I didn't care. Alto valet is pricey my last 5 times in different hotels was higher. I would stay here again in a heartbeat very close to everything and someone is outside 24/7?which makes you feel safe. Trust me you will love it. My only small grip is the eatery open/ closes at weird hrs but not a deal breaker since a few 24hr eaterys are within 500 ft. So I give it 5 stars it's great, it's clean, and very quiet

Room Tip: First time here we had the queen and it looked like a suite. Only me and wife so plenty room plus co...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Cheaspeake
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

The moment we pulled into the courtyard we were greeted by Donovan. He quickly assesed our needs and took care of them in a professional and friendly manner, Be sure to ask for him if you are new to the area.

The room was nice and passed my strict inspection with flying colors. (No strans of hair on the sheets ect.) The staff was friendly and handled a fully booked house with ease. Only problem was one of the elevators kept breaking down which was out of the staffs control.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Arlington Heights, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I and four other friends stayed here for a four-day weekend. It was the perfect place to stay just a block or two off of Bourbon street. It was easy to get to from all of the activities but away from all the noise. We stayed in a king suite which had a very comfortable king size bed in a separate bedroom, a bath in between it, and a large living area with its own TV and desk.
We will definitely consider staying here again should we return to New Orleans.

Stayed July 2014

Been to Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville? Share your experiences!