“More than I expected” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville

Save Saved
You added Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville to your Saves list
Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   910 Iberville St., New Orleans, LA 70112 (Formerly Iberville Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #15 of 153 hotels in New Orleans
GreenLeadersBronze level
London, United Kingdom
“More than I expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Came this past weekend (july 4th) for Essence. The hotel was simply beautiful! The room/bathroom were spacious, clean and quiet. Lobby and hallways were clean spotless. It is near everything!!! I had a wonderful time. Also, the valet service was awesome!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Frank R, General Manager at Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
I want to thank you for staying with us during the Essence festival. I am happy to hear you had a good stay and hope to serve you the next ime you are in New Orleans

371 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Waterford, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I'm here on vacation as we speak. On vac from Michigan and got into New Orleans at around noon and was still able to check in. The guy at the counter was super nice I forgot his name, the window view is not great but hey you not gonna spend tons of time in room anyways so I didn't care. Alto valet is pricey my last 5 times in different hotels was higher. I would stay here again in a heartbeat very close to everything and someone is outside 24/7?which makes you feel safe. Trust me you will love it. My only small grip is the eatery open/ closes at weird hrs but not a deal breaker since a few 24hr eaterys are within 500 ft. So I give it 5 stars it's great, it's clean, and very quiet

Room Tip: First time here we had the queen and it looked like a suite. Only me and wife so plenty room plus co...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Jeff A, Manager at Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Kevin H,

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience at the New Orleans Iberville Courtyard with the TripAdvisor community. Thank you for highlighting the fantastic location of our hotel, and the exceptional service you experienced at the front desk. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us in our queen suite. We look forward to greeting you again in the near future.
Regards,
Jeff A
Assistant General Manager
Cheaspeake
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

The moment we pulled into the courtyard we were greeted by Donovan. He quickly assesed our needs and took care of them in a professional and friendly manner, Be sure to ask for him if you are new to the area.

The room was nice and passed my strict inspection with flying colors. (No strans of hair on the sheets ect.) The staff was friendly and handled a fully booked house with ease. Only problem was one of the elevators kept breaking down which was out of the staffs control.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
I want to first thank you for staying with us and secondly apologize for the issue with the elevator. We did have a technician with our elevator company at the hotel over the weekend to ensure the issue was fixed. I know the elevator issue did cause some inconvienence at times however we worked hard to correct the issue as soon as posible. We hope to host you the next time you are in New Orleans
Arlington Heights, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

My wife and I and four other friends stayed here for a four-day weekend. It was the perfect place to stay just a block or two off of Bourbon street. It was easy to get to from all of the activities but away from all the noise. We stayed in a king suite which had a very comfortable king size bed in a separate bedroom, a bath in between it, and a large living area with its own TV and desk.
We will definitely consider staying here again should we return to New Orleans.

Stayed July 2014
Dear H Dean H,

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience at the New Orleans Iberville Courtyard with the TripAdvisor community. I am happy to hear you, your wife and friends all enjoyed you stay in our spacious king suite rooms. We look forward to greeting you again in the near future.
Regards,
Jeff A
Assistant General Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We will definitely consider staying here again should we return to New Orleans.

Stayed June 2014
Celeste B, Manager at Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear H. Dean H,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor from your stay with us at Courtyard Downtown/Iberville! I am happy to hear that you found the king suite comfortable and accommodating to your needs. I’m glad our location was perfect for your trip to New Orleans; we look forward to having you as our guest on your next visit to the area!

St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

What a terrific place downtown New Orleans can be we are so close to a lot of restaurants, shops, bars, and clubs. All because of the hotel we stayed at - Courtyard/Iberville. It was so convenient for us to just go and have a great time! The hotel was clean and posh; and chandeliers were such a perfect touch to the ambiance. Housekeeping was great and the room was clean, spacious and cute. But the Front Desk was the best, all were so helpful, but especially Shelita Foe. She was so pleasant to talk to and I loved how she would always greet us when we left and when we came back. She made us feel important I'm glad we made the choice to stay at the Courtyard Marriott.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Alexandra G,

I am happy to hear you had a great time during your first stay with us in NOLA! It’s wonderful that we at Courtyard Downtown/Iberville were able to provide you with a posh ambiance and experience.

Thank you for your feedback on the front desk staff service! It will be my pleasure to pass this on to them, and Shelita, she will be delighted to hear she was able to make you feel important and welcome. As a valued guest your feedback is extremely significant in the service we provide each and every day.

We hope to see you again soon!

Kind regards,

Brooklyn NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

The Courtyard offers spacious rooms in a prime location within the French Quarter. Located on Iberville Street one block from Bourbon St and Canal Street allows you to be central but also on a quite area of the FQ.

Check in: Immediately greeted by the valet attendent Marcos who showed me the way to the second floor lobby. The second floor lobby is very spacious offering many spaces to lounge. Small cafe and gym also located on this floor. Despite arriving at 11am I was able to check in early.
Room
I stayed on the 9th floor on the Burgendy Street side of the hotel. Mostly a view of the former Storyville area and Louis Cemetery #1. Room was spacious and suite like with a living room with TV upon entry, followed by bathroom and wetbar area with mini-fridge and lastly the king bedroom with TV. I found the room to be clean and comfortable. I especially enjoyed the bathroom which despite being a tad on the small side was very functional. A microwave is offered by the ice machine for guest use. Housekeeping service also great.

Overall:
I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here if I return to NOLA in the future. You get a good bang for the buck when you consider the space and location you are getting. Valet is pricy at almost $40 but thats expected in the FQ. The staff was very friendly and aware which made me feel safe.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear bkabe,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of several amenities of the hotel during your time here. I will be sure to pass on your feedback of the excellent service you received from valet, housekeeping, and front desk to my team!

Thank you for your feedback on our king suite! It is designed for your comfort during your stay whether it be for business or leisure. We are always working to ensure we provide our guests with safe, comfortable atmosphere and experience so I am pleased to hear we succeeded during your stay.

We are looking forward to having you as our guest the next time you are in NOLA!

Operations Manager

Been to Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville? Share your experiences!