“Great location and nice room” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville

You added Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville to your Saves list
Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   910 Iberville St., New Orleans, LA 70112 (Formerly Iberville Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #19 of 155 Hotels in New Orleans
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Hong Kong, China
“Great location and nice room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

It was a long journey for me to travelled from Asia to New Orleans, I booked this hotel cos the comments on here and when I first entered to the room it was so much better than I thought. Room was huge and clean.... when I arrived at the hotel the reception lady was so kind to me even I had travelled more than 24 hours to get to NO... her smile was really cheer me up. I definitely will stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Galloway, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location just a block off of Bourbon Street. Rooms were very clean and the staff was helpful. Can't really say anything bad about this property. Great choice especially for the price. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013
Fort Mill, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have a hard time reviewing this hotel. I had mixed feelings. The hotel was super clean, room was great. We had a King Suite and it was perfect for my husband and I but would have been small for more than 2 people. There was no view but there was also no noise that would come with a view in New Orleans.
I did not love the location, we spent a ton of time walking to the other side of the french quarter. I would have liked to stay somewhere near Jackson's Square. I think the location was a big part of the reason I did not love the hotel.
Also we ordered room service one night and it was not good. They did not have a lot of the food I wanted to order and the food we did order was not good.
Overall for the price, I felt like this hotel was a good value. We had thought about staying at the Hyatt, The Saint, and The Ritz but I think they all seemed overpriced.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

What a find..great location for sightseeing and getting around the city. The service is excellent, rooms spotless, well decorated with modern furnishing with almost no sounds from the city. Know that you will have to pay for use of the pool.

We stayed four nights in a king suite. My only issue is the one sink in the bathroom..but, you deal with it. Beds were comfortable with nice linens.

What a pleasure.

Room Tip: Higher floors are best
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Newberry Springs, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We spent 6 days in New Orleans. The hotel staff were very friendly. We had a mini suite on the 6th floor. Great price for it. Good view of the city. I would recommend a higher floor as there is a parking garage across the street that blocks your view any lower then 6. We are not big breakfast eaters so we found the coffee bar to be perfect for us in the mornings.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the 6th floor or higher to have a great view of the French Quarter.
Utica, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Loved our stay here. The rooms are modern, spacious, and very clean. The bed and linens were comfortable. The location is excellent. Can't say enough good things about this hotel. Overall wonderful hotel in a beautiful city.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

The hotel location was PERFECT for our family. It was only 2 blocks from Bourbon St and 8 blocks from the French market (a little bit if a walk but not bad). The hotel was clean, modern and the rooms were big. The only problem we had with this hotel is the cleaning service. We would leave our room around 8:30am everyday and return around 3:30 4pm for a rest and our room STILL wasn't clean. This has been happening everyday and it gets quite annoying to have all day available to clean it, but it doesn't get done. We told the front desk about this situation, and they we're very helpful and straightened it out. The staff if very pleasant and willing to help. The cleaning service was really our only issue!

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville? Share your experiences!