We loved the offer of free parking, but the lot was full when we checked in at 3pm, which is when they begin check-in. We ended up paying $20 to park down the block. On the plus side, the staff was friendly, and the rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable. We did not have a problem with noise from the other rooms. On the down side, the rooms are small, the view is lousy, and it was a long walk to get into the action in the French Quarter. The lobby is under construction, so there is no bar or restaurant, and the lobby is full of drop cloths. This is a good place to stay if you are on a tight budget, but plan to pay to park.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans
- Baronne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Hotel Baronne Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.