The staff I met at the hotel provided service that is beyond expectation and rare to replicate. Brayon helped our group with our bags and provided expert information on the city, spots to avoid, and where to go. He really serves as your "Concierge" and deserves the title. Alicia at the front desk was thorough and delightful. Her contagious smile helped relieve the stress of a long trip and she helped negotiate a mixup on our rooms. Alicia knew where the bank, post office, drug store, and other locations could be found and provided expert directions. Elysia, the Front Desk Supervisor, was generous enough to give us an upgrade to two suites after one of our group did not get towels (it was his fault!) the previous evening and had to call the front desk. She saw to it that towels were delivered immediately by personally delivering the towels..
I have one more night before returning home, and I cannot say enough about your hotel. The rooms are gorgeous, and the beds are dreamy. The temperature controls allow full command of the environment. I could go on and on, but I think you the idea.
I am a Wyndham Member and heartily recommend this hotel to my fellow travelers.
Dr. Wilbur Campbell
St. Louis, MO 63033
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Wyndham Garden Hotel Baronne Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans