This hotel was everything we thought it would be and actually more because of the fantastic staff. We stayed here for a week and had a small problem the 2nd day we were here. We brought it to the manager's attention and he went more then out of his way to make us happy and actually moved us to a suite for the rest of our stay with no charge. Problem was handled fast and professionally and that is the ONLY negative (if you call it that), that we had. The hotel is clean and quite nice for the price I paid. It's close to almost everything and as I said, that staff is wonderful including housekeeping. I can't say enough about how they made our stay great. Beds are very comfortable and the only drawback I can see is if you are claustrophobic as most rooms have no window to the outside, You can, however get one of those for a nominal cost. Thanks to all at the Wyndham. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Hotel Baronne Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans