Lets start with the great. Thank you to Alicia and Michael, both have given great service. I called to see how much it will cost total with the hold of incidentals. Michael was great with assisting me with the actual before my check-in. When my girlfriend and I arrived the location and hotel was great. The point of directions and things to do in the city was just on the one. Everything I wanted to know and do was answered.
Far as another Hotel Manager point of view and not just as a guest. After getting the actual total from the hotel directly it was great. I made sure that I used my credit card because I know how things can be run sometimes just for a little more than what is due. I called and spoke with a young lady and asked how much was a hold for incidentals and was told $25 for the entire stay; witch made me ensure that amount was just enough on my credit card (564.80 total for room and then $25 for extras). I had received a call on the 28th of May and was informed that my card wasn’t getting the auth. for the total. I know it was sold out however my card was just the card to hold the reservation. I understood if I was a no show but not for the entire amount plus of what I knew I had the amount of $590. I then called my bank but doing so looked online and seen an auth. for $250 witch the no show if so was only 158.60. (Everything I am speaking of is all in the changes on my reservation itself since I used Opera PMS for 4yrs). I found that could’ve been a problem if I would’ve had more than what was told to me or if I would have changed a method of payment. However, checked in at 10pm and the agent needed some assistance with finding me the room type (King) after telling them I would arrive later that evening. I then get a handicap King. I walked in the room and everything looks great even with the handicap room just to pull my sheets back with hair. I always check the bed(s) in major cities for BB but to see hair that isn’t ours. AC unit would not go in auto so the AC would run the entire night; then to keep getting up to turn on and off when It got cold or hot. Room had a smell as if we were close to the pool; I reported all my issues the night before and was very respectful and calm. I hate to complain but after asking for a comment card in-house they told me to write it on trip advisor. All I am asking is to fix these issues for the next guest.
Rm (315) May 31-June 4
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans
- Baronne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Wyndham Garden Hotel Baronne Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.