A good place to stay if you are there for business, since it doesnt make you feel like you are in Mola like the French Quarter places do. The receptionists are very helpful and the free internet helps. It is a centrally located place close to most of the big hotels. The only issue is that the rooms dont have windows overlooking the city- so it is kind of dark in the room with no sunlight.
They suggest good places to eat, call cabs for you real quick too! I thought the rate was a bit steep compared to other hotels in Nola- I didnt have a choice since i was late in my bookings. But all in all- a good experience!
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans
- Baronne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Wyndham Garden Hotel Baronne Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.