We had the day to spend in NO after a cruise and we wanted to stay somewhere nice. This hotel had potential and would take a minimal effort to live up to it. The front desk staff is the face of the establishment - and should welcome you promptly. We experienced 3-4 staff members including a gentleman that appeared to be the manager working on various other tasks and not giving attention to waiting guests. The $25 hit to your credit card to protect the hotel from you charging a coffee or an ice cream is a hassle - especially when it is not explained that this will happen. The hotel at first glance is very pretty but when you look closer - it's dirty. This would include the rooms and the common areas. The gym has one treadmill that appears they bought off Craigslist for $20 and other outdated equipment. If a little attention was made to very basic details this place would be great. I travel a lot and I have only stayed at Wyndam a couple of times - I will research more before trying this chain again. I will definitely not be back to this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, BookIt.com, Otel, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Hotel Baronne Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans