Location, desk staff, room quality
Close to many things! Felt safe. Front desk staff was great (especially Deidre). Room was renovated and lovely/huge and clean!
Restaurant downstairs was a diner that was open 24 hours.
Charged our card instead of Priceline (so we were double-charged), but fixed it when I brought it to their attention. What if I did not notice though? That bothers me.
Room had no window to exterior. Was a concern for fire safety and depressing to not see outside.
Was walked-in on by the assistant general manager. We were hanging out and he just knocked and quickly used a master key to walk in. It was a mistake as he thought we were checked out (we had one more night) and he also deactivated our key mistakenly, too.
The public spaces in the hotel, specifically the hallways outside the rooms and furniture outside the rooms appeared consistently dirty. This didn't bother me as much because the room was super clean.
Anyway, I probably won't stay here again unless I was guaranteed that I got a room with an exterior window on a high floor. But it was definitely was an average to good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, BookIt.com, Groupon, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Wyndham Garden Hotel Baronne Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans