We just arrived tonight and I am so disappointed I am writing this review right away! This is the worse of all Wyndhams we stayed in so far.
Pros: -the beds, as all Wyndhams, are very comfortable;
- they provide in-room safe box, which a lot of hotels neglect to provide;
- location is great;
- the room is ok size with nice desk and an armchair;
- it is quiet.
Cons: - I saw people complain about internal room, but I did not realized almost half the hotel has internal window rooms! On our arrival we learned that ALL king bed rooms were internal. If I knew that ahead of time I would have never stayed here.
- they opened a diner downstairs (recently, from what I understand), and the whole lobby, all the way to the 5th floor smells like greasy fried food, in fact the smell is so strong that it even permeates the room and I hate smell of food in my bedroom;
- because it's an internal room the lighting is very poor;
- generally walking around I noticed that a lot of streets smell like sewer, and I can smell it a little in our bathroom.
- the parking garage is tight (it's not a big problem for us since we spend a lot of time in Europe and are used to tight parking), but if you have a larger car or are not used to it, you may consider parking somewhere else.
Genrally speaking, I would not stay in this hotel ever again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Wyndham, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Hotel Baronne Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans