We stayed here for 3 nights before a cruise. Location is good as its a 5 Min's walk to bourbon street and a 3 Min's taxi ride to the cruise port. Rooms are very clean (My wife cleans in a hospital and is very picky) and the staff are helpful, they know the area and will get you a taxi and make sure the driver knows exactly where you want to go.You can't get bed & breakfast here but it does have a restaurant Which is again very good and the staff are friendly.
All in all I would use this again and recommend it to my friends.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans
- Baronne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Tingo, Orbitz, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookIt.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Wyndham Garden Hotel Baronne Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.