Just outside the French Quarter, but, still safe enough to walk late night or in the wee hours of the morning! Lobby is well decorated and spacious. The front desk is quite friendly and helpful. Rooms are not huge but comfortable enough for 2 - 4 guests. Restroom is small, but, who stays in there that long anyway....you’re in NOLA people. The diner, Huey's, has good food/ great breakfast. Price was reasonable considering we stayed the week before Super Bowl /Mardi Gras. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Hotel Baronne Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans