We stayed here over New Years weekend. We got a great deal for the hotel and it was an even better deal because once we arrived at the Hotel we never needed to move our car. This hotel is prime location to Bourban Street, Canal Street, and the waterfront. The only downside to this hotel is that when you open up your curtains to check your view you get a nice view of the hallway (and this is why I downgraded it a star).
You have the option to do valet or to park your car in their garage for a reduced price. I highly recommend this as they only had one very nice gentleman who was parking cars and taking our bags to the room.
We had arrived super early on our check in date and they happily stored our bags for us, no complaints. Every time we needed recommendations or directions everyone was super nice and helpful.
Also there is a great little hole in the wall place called The Street Car...stop in for some amazing local food and great company.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Hotel Baronne Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans