“Lord Chaz is Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lord Chaz Ghost & Vampire Tours

Lord Chaz Ghost & Vampire Tours
718 Bourbon St, French Quarter, New Orleans, LA 70116 (French Quarter)
+1 504-638-2895
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: New Orleans premiere ghost, vampire and cemetery tours led by master storytellers:Lord Chaz: Actor, Author, and creator of New Orleans first ghost & vampire tours with 23 years experience as a New Orleans tour guide. Professor Alexander Addams, Master Storyteller, skilled illusionist and Professor of history and the macabre.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
New York City, New York
“Lord Chaz is Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

This was our first ghost tour - I was visiting a friend who lives in New Orleans and I wanted to try one of the tours. My friend was skeptic but agreed to take me. The stories were really cool and Lord Chaz goes into lots of details. We Googled all of the stories afterwards because we wanted to see if they were true and they all were. Lord Chaz really knows his stuff so he even talks about architecture and how it relates to the ghost stories. A must see to believe experience. You even stop at a local bar for a drink halfway thru the tour. Don't miss it.

London, United Kingdom
“If you take only one tour in NOLA, this should be it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Several of my friends recommended Lord Chaz's tour prior to my visit to NOLA and I am so glad that they did. Lord Chaz has a way of showing you New Orleans that will make you look at the whole town in a new light. An excellent storyteller and a gracious host, he and Lord Eric's love of their city is infectious. I am not someone who generally enjoys tours, but this is not like any tour I have ever been on before and I couldn't recommend it highly enough. This was my first trip to NOLA and it will definitely not be my last, nor will it be the last time I take Lord Chaz's tour. There are hundreds of tours of the BIg Easy, but this is without a doubt the BEST. Thanks, Lord Chaz.

New York City, New York
7 attraction reviews
“Great Ghost & Vampire Tour!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Took this tour because of other Trip Advisor reviews. We had a great time on the tour with Lord Chaz and Lord Eric. They were both very entertaining and good story tellers. They make the tour interactive and include everyone. We were very impressed with the amount of pride they take in making the tour the best and it shows! Next time we're in town, we will definitely take another tour with them! We got $3 off using a law enforcement discount.

Commerce, Georgia
“Lord Chaz Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

The best time!!!! Lord Chaz is a great storyteller and great guide. He interacts with all the guest. My "special needs" brother had the time of his life with Lord Chaz. Lord Chaz included everyone, but with him he was incredible. We will be fans forever!!!

Vienna, Austria
3 attraction reviews
“Just Great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Great and informative Tour. The Guide is a cool Autor which makes the tour great Fun!!!!! We woul do it again.