“Must stop for breakfast.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 1,672 Restaurants in New Orleans
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Hamburgers, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A neighborhood cafe specializing in Breakfast, Lunch & Brunch. Breakfast served all day, every day! Conveniently located in the Central Business District, one block from the Canal Streetcar line, and just steps to the French Quarter and Warehouse District.
Lott, Texas
“Must stop for breakfast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast the way it should be. The food is excellent. Friendly service. Just a neay little cafe. What else can I say. If breakfast is your favorite meal of the day. Than this is the place to go.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

USA
“Great place to eat breakfast and bunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed The Ruby Slipper! The food was tasty and delicious. This is a nice place for families to sit down, relax and eat a good meal! We visited twice during our trip.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Spanish Fort
“Extremely Delightful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We arrived around 9:30 on Sunday for brunch, there was a 30 minute wait but am I ever glad we waited! I had the Eggs Blackstone and my wife the BBQ Shrimp Grits. Both items are on their signature dish list and both were WONDERFUL! The price to portion ratio is very reasonable, the service was good, and we can not wait to make a return visit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good Food,Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Had the create your own omelet, was very tasty. My daughter had the same, but it was missing the mushrooms she ordered. The server was nice,took them off the check. We did have a long wait for a table but we didn't mind,it was a Saturday in NOLA! Would definitely eat there again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

We went for about a 10:00 breakfast. We had to wait 5 mins to get a table. It seems like it is very busy. It was quite noisy in there with all of the people. My wife and I both got omelettes. They were both very good and the potatoes were excellent. I got just plain old toast and my wife's biscuit was just ok. The food came out very fast and our waitress was very nice

Visited July 2013