“They are out of business” 1 of 5 stars
Review of iGlidenola!

iGlidenola!
506 Conti St, New Orleans, LA 70130 (Formerly Segway Tours New Orleans) (French Quarter)
504-301-1040
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #68 of 205 Activities in New Orleans
Type: Segway Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Rochester, Minnesota
11 attraction reviews
“They are out of business”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Apparently the first part of December 2013 this company went out of business but City Segways is a great tour.

Visited December 2013

Vero Beach, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“IGlidenola and Bryan the beast is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Segway tour with Bryan. Loved it!! So easy and quick to learn and we felt very safe and in control. Bryan was terrific, patient, and very knowledgeable and funny. He makes sure you can drive it before you take off. I would do it again. Everyone feels a little nerdy in the helmet, but if you ever wanted to try it, you should try it this way. So much fun. He even gave us some good tips for dinner afterward. If you are thinking about it, don't miss the opportunity. If I could give then stars I would. My husband said he has never seen me smile so much!

Visited October 2013
San Francisco, California
“The best tour ever !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have been to new orleans many times as we have family there but we always reserve time to be tourist.
We have taken bus tours, ghost tours and walking tours which are torture in august. This was by far the most fun. We did the nighttime tour with Brian the beast master. He was full of knowledge and very fun to interact with. I had my 15 year old niece with me and we both had sooo much fun. I thought the segway tour was our last touring experience but I would do that every trip.

Visited August 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
13 attraction reviews
“Most fun on two wheels!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Made iGlide our first stop in NOLA. It was a great way to see so much of the French Quarter because you can cover a lot of ground on the Segways. So it was helpful in that we got our bearings from the start. More importantly, it was tremendous fun! The old French Quarter streets made it even more so, but cruising on a Segway by the river and through the streets can't be beat. We had a great time, and my 16 year old daughter absolutely loved it! We will make Segway tours a part of our vacations in the future. And, the tour itself was very good, with good information that set the stage for the rest of our vacation week.

Visited July 2013
Brandon, MS
8 attraction reviews
“Perfect tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I took the 9am Sat tour with Bryan. Not too hot, few people on the streets, everything was perfect. Great way to cover lots of ground. Highly recommended even if you feel you have "seen it all."

Visited June 2013

Been to iGlidenola!? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage iGlidenola!, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.