“Great way to see New Orleans and have fun too!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of iGlidenola!

iGlidenola!
506 Conti St, New Orleans, LA 70130 (Formerly Segway Tours New Orleans) (French Quarter)
504-301-1040
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dallas, Texas
6 attraction reviews
“Great way to see New Orleans and have fun too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

What a great experience. Prep time to learn how to use a Segway-very helpful, terrific guide-Steve. We went all over the French Quarter visiting known and little know historic areas. Certainly could not have walked that far. This is a must do just to say you've been on a Segway.

San Antonio, Texas
“Great way to cruise the French Quarter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

My wife Shana and I recently visited New Orleans due to a family matter. We stopped by the Segway Tours and met with Frankie, who was a family friend of Shana's. They had not seen eachother since Shana was 9 years old. We decided to go sight seeing with Frankie to get our minds off other things, and we are glad we did!! We had a blast!!!! It took our minds off of things and I even caught Shana and I laughing a couple of times! I can't wait to come back to the city, on a better note, to have some more fun. I will definatley visit Segway tours again!
Thank You Frankie!!!
-Serge and Shana-

11 attraction reviews
“What a fun time with my boys!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We were looking for something to do and when I mentioned this option to my boys they jumped all over it. It's a little expensive at $70' but we talked him into a $7 military discount on each. It's a little scary on those things at first, but after the training session, fitting for helmets and a little practice, we all became pros. It was so much fun zooming all over town seeing the sites. Our guide did a great job of stoping us when there was something cool to see, which gave us intermittent breaks to rest, which were needed. We did stop for a bathroom break and a couple folks went in to get water, but no pressure to use any certain bars or stores. When he gave us recommendations for food or places to go, I felt they were sincere and not part of a kickback. We really loved it and would recommend it to you as well. My kids were 13 and 11. Some places restrict the age to 12, but these guys do it by weight. Need to be 90#'s. You do cross traffic o several occasions, so if you have a wild child that likes to push out ahead, you may need to reign them in. Our guide kept us in single file and following close behind him during the tour.

London, Canada
18 attraction reviews
“A Whole New Touring Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We have been curious about Segways for some time and decided to give them a try in New Orleans. What a lot of fun. Our guide Brian was patient and thorough in ensuring we were comfortable on them before we embarked. He was also very informative throughout the tour. They enabled us to go further than typical walking tours of the French Quarter and we enjoyed learning about Frenchman Street and the Marigny. Well worth the time and money!

Visited October 2012
“Every minute was a blast!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

If your looking for something fun to do during the day in the city this would be it. We took many tours while in New Orleans including a bus and night walking tour; this was the best by far. We actually went the morning before I flew out and the guide pointed out a lot of places the other tours never did which I wish I would have known about before my last few hours in this city. Jesse the guide was great. I had never rode a Segway before and it only took a few minutes to get more than comfortable than riding it. It was definitely the most memorable part of my trip and would definitely do it again when I come back. Even if you have been on other tours of the city you need to check this out!!! Worth every penny.