“Jamie Hayes Gallery” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 123 Shopping in New Orleans
Type: Art Galleries, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Jamie Hayes Gallery offers a unique selection of Jamie's New Orleans style Art Prints, Children’s Books, Dolls and Fine Art. His popular themes include Kitties, Music, Mardi Gras and NOLA style designs.
Manchester
“Jamie Hayes Gallery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

We loved this gallery- we bought all of our gifts here! We even purchase Jamie Hayes gift wrapping paper! This ended up being my son's favorite part of the trip- he loved the voodoo dolls!

Visited May 2012
jamiehayesagallery, Owner at Jamie Hayes Gallery, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Tell your son "hi" for me and I am so glad he liked my gallery so much. And THANK YOU for buying a bunch of my art / dolls. These reviews mean so much and I and my great team thank you.... Jamie Hayes artist

Orlando, Florida
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

The Jamie Hayes Gallery was an amazing experience! It was my first time visiting his gallery and it just so happened that Mr. Hayes was there that day! I found a beautiful piece of art that he did some additional work on so it would fit better in my living room! He took pictures and signed some extra prints for my friend who was with me!
Everybody visiting NOLA should visit this gallery.... Period.

Visited April 2012
WOW! Back at you. Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a nice reviw. Please come back to New Orleans soon and again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Jamie Hayes artist
Los Gatos
7 attraction reviews
“Best collection of VooDoos in New Orleans”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Handmade VooDoo dolls designed by Jamie Hayes, prints and beads. Best price for beads that I have ever come across. Doesn't feel like tourist stuff. Reasonably priced. I went back twice.

Conroe, Texas
“Great stop in the French Quarter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Very unique paintings at a great price! Bought an 8X10 print (comes matted) and have ordered another online since; Definitely worth stopping in if you're wandering around the french quarter!

Dyer, Indiana, United States
“A French Quarter Must Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Stumbled on this on our last day in New Orleans and wished we had found it earlier! Absolutely delightful and whimsical artwork unlike anything else we saw in New Orleans. And it's all ridiculously reasonably priced! Will definitely visit again on our next trip to The Big Easy!

Visited May 2012
jamiehayesagallery, Owner at Jamie Hayes Gallery, responded to this review, May 20, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you enjoyed the shop and hope you will return to new Orleans soon.