“Review for French quarter location” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 205 Activities in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Atlantis is a full service day spa and salon*. Now, with 2 locations. Our original in New Orleans CBD (Downtown) and our newest location in New Orleans French Quarter. *French Quarter location only
Stony Point, New York
“Review for French quarter location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Great experience. Found them on trip advisor. Staff was very friendly. Relaxing, clean and professional atmosphere. Had a facial and massage. Nice shower/steam shower area available for before/after your services. Very conveniently located in the French Quarter.

“Oh So Gooood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My girlfriend and I visited this spa for the first time and fell in love! Don't remember the name of the therapist my friend had but she said her massage was wonderful. I however, had Tara who was AMAZING! She is very professional and she took her time asking me questions in the intake and I explained to her what I wanted her to focus on. I get massages all the time and by far she was the best! She is very in-tuned with the muscles and her techniques and deep work is impeccable! If you plan on visiting this spa ask for Tara!!! Great work guys!We will be back!

Visited October 2012
BROOKLYN
4 attraction reviews
“Couples Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Donald and I experienced a couples massage here which was absolutely relaxing and soothing! This was definitely worth the money spent! We love massages!!

Visited November 2011
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Excelent Service, Great Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I work in the CBD and I go every now and then to the Spa Atlantis on Gravier, I love it. Last time I went with my friend, they were booked there and was told about the new location in the French Quarter (I usually avoid the F.Q. because I perceive the servicess there as being more expensive). We arrived there, the receptionist was very friendly and we were served a glass of Champagne. I know myself as being not easy to please but this SPA is a wonderfull experience, with very competent staff and the treatment-area/rooms are very beautifull and calming, with FQ exposed brick walls.

We both had a manicure and massage. We both had the same massage therapist ( Adrian) very knowledgeable and with heavenly strokes. I didn't feel like the 8th client on that day... I can say that was MY BEST Massage EVER ! I'm planning to go back this weekend.. I just wish we could book appointments in the CBD location and be able to request therapist/s from the FQ location.. :)

Visited September 2012
“My Favorite Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I recently had a facial by Kelly and massage by Annie. Both girls were great! I told them that now I'm gonna have to pick out of a hat on who to choose when I return. The decor, atmosphere, amenities and staff make this spa top notch. Would recommend to anyone.

Visited September 2012