Everything was absolutely perfect: the room, the location, etc. But what I enjoyed the most was the staff. Jason picked me up from the station within a few minutes. He did his best so that I could check in and have my room much before the check in time. He helped me for absolutely everything (bookings, info, etc.). He even organized an evening out: a great opportunity for me to meet other guests and spend a friendly 1st evening in town. I'll definitely stay there again!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are AAE Bourbon House Mansion and Hostel, located only 18 minutes walking to the French Quarter and famous "Bourbon Street". In the "lower Garden District" we are 5 minutes walk to the Convention Center and the only Guest House/ Hostel that provides a FREE Shuttle to and from Greyhound and Amtrack. We also have airport shuttle for as low as $15 a person. All guests, either dorm beds or deluxe private rooms get to enjoy FREE BREAKFAST, Free Internet, Free Shuttles, Free Parking and a great Guest House full of European Travelers that create an exciting environment. We welcome all ages and have private rooms for families that sleep up to 8 people available. We are the "top rated" hostel in New Orleans and there is a reason for that... because were the best choice from the traveling public viewpoint! Come stay with us and be happy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your AAE Bourbon House Mansion & Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aae Bourbon House Mansion And Hostel
- Aae Bourbon House Mansion Hotel New Orleans