“Great for the Kids” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Storyland

Storyland
1 Palm Drive, New Orleans, LA 70124 (City Park)
504-488-2896
Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 165 Attractions in New Orleans
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A fairy tale land populated by fantastic creatures who like nothing better than little kids!
Fort Pierce, Florida
13 attraction reviews
“Great for the Kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

A fun spot to take the family. It's inexpensive ($3 per person, kids under 2 are free). My daughter had a blast running around and climbing in the storybook attractions. There are a few carnival style rides and a carousel behind it which do cost extra, but it makes a nice outing to occupy the little ones. The rest of City Park looked really nice, too. The day we went, Storyland was much less crowded than the regular playground, and there was someone doing a show to entertain the kids with magic and coloring pages for them in between. Overall, a great way to spend a few hours with the kids.

Visited March 2013

“Storyland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have the best memories of storyland. My Mom used to take my sister, my brother & I when we were growing up all of the time; we would go with our great-grandparents it was a blast. I carried on this tradition with my son. He enjoyed Storyland as much as I did. I am so glad to see that New Orleans restored this area of City Park. I would like to visit this spring and take new photos.

10 attraction reviews
“For Kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

This is great place to take little kids. You can have tons of fun with them for at least half a day and it's only a few dollars to get in, very inexpensive. I met some locals who used to go there when they were little and now they bring their children. It was neat. It's in City Park. You can spend a whole day in City Park, if you have small children make this part of your day!

Visited January 2013
Fairhope, Alabama
8 attraction reviews
“cute for little kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

it was like a magical adventure it was so precious it was like a whole place made with stories like the big bad wolf,little BO Pete,red riding hood and the three little pigs it was so cute kids would love it if under 5 years old my 8 year old was beging to leave but it was like a playground would come back soon

Visited November 2012
9 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Childhood Memories”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Not only do I have wonderful childhood memories from Storyland but so does my 16 yr old daughter and her cousins. They have had some great times together there that they'll never forget.