So I am staying in this hotel right now. I booked the room using Starwood points because I am a loyal Starwood member. I have been here exactly 6 hours and 45 minutes and here is what has happened so far:
- Front desk was friendly. My room wasn't ready and said they would call my cell when ready. GREAT!
- Two hours pass and never get a call. Go back and say they forgot. Go to my room.
- Less than 5 mins in, they come to check the room and minibar from the previous guest. Odd, but ok.
- Floor is dirty. Chair is dirty to the point I won't sit on it. Whatever.
- I wake up from a nap to have a mouse sitting on the bed. A live mouse.
- Front desk moves my room but offers no sort of apology or make good.
- Sitting in my new room now...tv doesn't work.
The staff is friendly enough but if a live mouse is sitting on your bed you should be bending over backwards apologizing, should be embarrassed for your hotel and should do everything you can to make it right.
This place is a severe disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- W New Orleans French Quarter is adjacent to historic Jackson Square and boutique shops, and is a short walk from galleries, the Riverwalk and Harrah's casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your W New Orleans - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w New Orleans - French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- w Hotel New Orleans