The w is located with walking distance of everything we wanted to do in New Orleans. Check in was very easy, staff wad beyond friendly, and we would stay here again for sure. The only drawback was the noise in the halls late at night and early in the morning which was more of a rude people problem instead of the hotels. Did not eat at the restraunt or check out the bar so I have no opinion on those.
- Also Known As:
- w New Orleans - French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- w New Orleans - French Quarter Hotel
- w New Orleans
- w Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- W New Orleans French Quarter is adjacent to historic Jackson Square and boutique shops, and is a short walk from galleries, the Riverwalk and Harrah's casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, Amex, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your W New Orleans - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.