Jermaine and the rest of the W staff were extremely helpful and always willing to go the extra mike to be of service. This is a very important factor to a so so stay to a great one. Rooms were decent in size especially for the location. You don't need a car if you are going to stay in the FQ and they do have a car service (book in advance) that can take you within a 5 mile radius. If you do rent a car then avoid the high hotel fee and park at the Premier Parking garage just a block down the road on Chartes. It's just $25 for overnight vs $30-45 depending on car size at the hotel. Overall it was a great place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- w New Orleans - French Quarter Hotel
- w New Orleans - French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- w New Orleans
- w Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- W New Orleans French Quarter is adjacent to historic Jackson Square and boutique shops, and is a short walk from galleries, the Riverwalk and Harrah's casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Amex, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your W New Orleans - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.