For me, this place started off on a wrong note. I got there a little before check-in but rooms were not ready till about 7pm. I was attending ACS conference and had to leave my things at the front desk to go for my session. Eventually, I got my room and I hated it because of that creepy painting/art they have hanging on the wall and ceiling.
With all that being said, everything else was amazing. My room was changed immediately and the staff were extremely friendly and professional. Jermaine especially did everything he could to make sure I had a great stay. I was given a $40 credit for dinner at the restaurant downstairs my first night because of the inconvenience of my room not being ready and they got me beignets from Cafe du Monde whenever I requested.
The location is great, right in the French quarter and it's close to everything. You can party on Bourbon street and Frenchmen till late and walk back to your hotel safely cos of proximity. I would stay here again if I'm in New Orleans. Keep in mind though that it's a boutique hotel, so the rooms are quite small and the walls are thin. Besides that, everything else is impeccable and the pool is gorgeous.
- Also Known As:
- w New Orleans - French Quarter Hotel
- w New Orleans - French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- w New Orleans
- w Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- W New Orleans French Quarter is adjacent to historic Jackson Square and boutique shops, and is a short walk from galleries, the Riverwalk and Harrah's casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Amex, Starwood, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your W New Orleans - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.