This French Quarter hotel is conveniently located between Bourbon St. and Royal St. Despite its location in the heart of the action, the room was quiet and comfortable. Our balcony room overlooked the courtyard and as you stood outside the noise of Bourbon St. was just a whisper. The bed was super comfy and the large screen tv had far more than the average hotel selection of channels. The heated salt water pool was heavenly after a day spent seeing the sights. I was so relaxed after my soak I headed back out the door again! Since its a boutique hotel, it almost felt like I was staying in a small apartment complex, much more homey than a giant chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette