Chose this hotel after much research on Trip Advisor and was very disappointed. Paid over $500 including taxes on a Saturday night. Room was modest, bathroom had one towel bar and only a tiny amount of counter space around the sink. Heard the neighbors through the walls on both sides of our room! Heard noise through the room door in the hall - people talking and ice machine even though two doors away.
Had a courtyard room so there was no noise from the street. Breakfast was quite good. Front desk staff very helpful.
We would not stay here again due to the noise thru walls and high price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette