We recently traveled to New Orleans for a long weekend. I was a little leery of staying in a hotel right off of Bourbon St. due to the noise and crowds. I was worried for nothing. Upon entering the hotel, you would never know you were 1/2 block off of Bourbon. Our room was clean and quiet. We did upgrade to a courtyard facing room. I am not sure if that made a difference with the noise level. The complimentary breakfast offered every morning was just right and the hotel's bar was a relaxing spot to grab a beverage and watch a game. I highly recommend to stay at Hotel Le Marais.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette