We stayed for three nights earlier this month and were very pleased with this facility. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. The welcoming drinks were a nice touch. We enjoyed the pool twice...it was small, but warm and clean. The breakfast was acceptable, mostly because the young women tending it were so responsible. Our room was immaculate, the bed comfortable. We did not have a view, but plenty of morning sun.
This is not a large hotel and we had a chance to talk with others staying there as there is ample opportunity to mingle at breakfast, by the pool, and in the lounge. Parking is an issue as it is everywhere in the area. There is a charge for the valet parking across the street in the garage.
We were not all that impressed by the Quarter. I realize it has its charm but we may be getting too old for much of what it has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette