I usually stay at the Hotel Mazarin which is closer to Canal, but opted for their sister hotel the Le Marais. This was a great choice. Service was impeccable. Rooms were spacious, ultra clean and the salt water pool in the courtyard was a pleasant surprise. Extra Towels were promptly delivered. Quality of everything was high end (sheets are to die for). The Breakfast was a surprise and the bartenders had a full command of prompt and efficient service. My only complaint is that now I have to choose between the two! This is a family friendly place, safe area, nestled between Royal and Bourbon and so close to the French Market. We were able to walk the entire Quarter...great directions from the staff and even better suggestions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette