The location couldn't be better, just around the corner from Bourbon Street. Despite that, it was very quiet and once you were inside the hotel, the world outside seemed nonexistent. The common areas were attractive, very clean, and inviting. The rooms were modern, immaculate, and beautiful. The bathrooms were spic'n'span, shiny black marble tile without a speck of dust. They provided all the amenities you need, and procured those that were not in the room. The housekeeping staff were most responsive and did their job well, in a most professional, unobtrusive manner. The eating area was pleasant and someone would be cleaning crumbs, etc., almost as they happened. The breakfast, unfortunately, was average. Only light yoghurt was provided, few fruit choices, no hot cakes or waffles, only bread, muffins and bagels. It filled the spot, but nothing special. Our overall experience with the staff/personnel was wonderful, from the reception, to the bellman, to the waitstaff at the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette