We stayed here after staying one night at their sister property Hotel Mazarin. Both are fantastic, but Le Marais is a bit more on the "modern, hype" side and we preferred the more traditional look of the Mazarin. The hotel is clean, well appointed and the courtyard with pool is very nice. The staff is friendly and attentive. I don't have anything negative to say about the hotel and the only reason I can't give it 5 Stars is because of the Mazarin which is just a little better...better room/bathroom, better breakfast, a little more luxurious. Either way, if you book here or Mazarin you can't go wrong. They both are doing it right and I hope that it continues because they will become our "go to" hotels for New Orleans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette