We decided to stay here for 2 nights while we were visiting colleges. It is by far one of the nicest and best hotels I've ever stayed at. Everything from the customer service to the rooms to the food was amazing! A man by the name of Pierre really helped our stay be the best it could be! We had a double bed room with a balcony. Here is the only thing I had a problem with. This hotel is pretty much directly on the corner of Bourbon and Conti so the noise during the night was a bit bothering. I recommend you requesting a room with a balcony on the interior facing the courtyard. Other than that, I will definitely be staying at this hotel from now on!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Jetsetter, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Amex and Otel so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette