An excellent hotel less than a block from Bourbon Street, offering a welcome respite from the madness! It is also well located for what the French quarter has to offer. The hotel offers free breakfast, which is very good, and also free wi-fi which seems unique among US hotels.
The pool area is very nice too!!
The only negative was that our room was quite dark during the day when we stopped by.
A very good experience and a true asset to New Orleans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette