This hotel wasn't amazing, but not terrible either. One of our biggest issues was the cooling of the rooms. Our first room didn't hardly seem to cool at all. They switched us, and it was a little better, but not much. At night it got very stuffy, and there really isn't much you can do about it. Also, the quieter rooms seem to be the hottest, and the rooms next to the noisy street are cooler. The noise didn't bother us too much, but if you are a light sleeper it might. Also, we didn't get our room cleaned because house keeping didn't come until around 4pm, and by then we were already back into our room from a busy day. We came in around 2pm to lay down for a rest, and didn't rest very well because housekeeping was cleaning the hallway for 2 hours working their way up to our room, and it was very noisy. Doors shutting constantly, sounds of the carts moving, etc. Finally we were getting ready for the evening by the time they made it to our room, and had to tell them no thank you. The staff was friendly, and it was a plus to have complimentary breakfast. Also, the hotel seems new and very clean, so for that we were grateful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette