We stayed here for 4 nites. Fantastic location. Room was nice size for the 2 of us. We had a king superior suite on the courtyard. Even though we were half a block from bourbon st, you would never know it! Great location. We parked our car when we first arrived and didn't see it again til we checked out. Only downside was if the bar was closed, there was no way of getting something to drink (I'm meaning non-alcoholic) without leaving the hotel. Maybe one vending machine tucked in a cornor wouldn't hurt! Overall just a wonderful place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette