This was my oasis in the French Quarter. When the noise, smell and crowds got to be too much, I could always escape to the quiet and serenity of Le Marais. Spotless guest room, lobby and breakfast area. Quiet, totally blocking out the French Quarter noise (although I could hear a couple making love in the guest next room). Comfortably bed. Small, but totally adequate room. I would absolutely return the next time I was in NOLA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette