My husband and I enjoy visiting New Orleans several times per year. We celebrated our wedding in December and decided that taking a trip to the city and staying at Hotel Le Marais would be just the place to have a small honeymoon. We both have busy schedules and could not take extended time from our businesses to have a big honeymoon. We booked the lagniappe package that included a beautiful king bed room, complimentary drinks in the lounge, jazz brunch for 2 at the Court of 2 Sisters, beignets and coffee at Café Du Monde, jazzy passes to ride the streetcars and 2 tickets to Mardi Gras World. Great atmosphere, personal touch from the staff, always clean and always at a great price. We will only stay at this hotel when we visit the city. We give it 5 stars!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette