We enjoyed the one night we stayed in New Orleans. They room was clean, the bed was comfortable. We had a nice breakfast and a drink at happy hour by the court yard and pool. The pool area was so peaceful you would never know you were in the city. There were trees and coussy chairs. Towels were available. The employees at the front desk were so friendly and offered assistance with reservations at restaurants. We were near all of the downtown, french quarter, frenchmen Street.
Only negative was the very slow elevator and the extra noise from the elevator outside our room but we got used to it. I definately would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette